Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4 - Independence Day Part I

For starters, it's 95 degrees outside. An annual tradition of the hottest day of the year-so far. The bombs have been bursting for a few hours now. All that accomplished was I couldn't take my nap and the cat got scared early and came in the house.

The children decided that $240+ wasn't enough to spend on blowing shit up, so they made another run to the farworks stand. I decided that 2:30pm was late enough-I'd better make the potato salad.

The new neighbors on the next street I mentioned earlier (post) only shot off one "Big One"last night. So, that $2K of goods is still intact (until tonight).

I'm logging off now. We're cooking chicken and brats. I've never cooked "brats" before, but I heard someone say something about boiling them first. I'm must research on the mighty web.

No comments: